"Important with a living bilingualism!"
As an active board member of a number of associations as well as former chairmanships, I get along well with different people. I can compromise but still make things happen!
The language for me is not only for communication, it defines also identity and culture!
I like traditions such as Lucia, dancing around the Christmas tree and schnapps singing with herring and crayfish.
|Year of birth:||1955|
The best school
The foundation for your language is done at your home but also to a very large extent in early childhood education and school. We shall maintain the swedish school network! The support should also continue in vocational school, upper secondary school and higher education.
A living bilingualism is important:
- Vantaa will have more language-skilled staff for all areas of activity!
- we support language bath daycare centers and schools
- swedish student exam back in finnish schools
- an equal social and health care
-integration in swedish should be a real alternative
- good service also for the elderly in swedish
- segregation shall be counteracted
- current level of taxes
- no congestion charges
- more jobs through innovative thinking
- functioning traffic connections
- diverse culture, also in swedish
- constructive ecological solutions